Duration: 21m | Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720 30fps | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2 ch | 140 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Photoshop for Lunch™ is a series of short video courses you can study in bite size pieces such as at lunchtime. In this course you'll learn how to make backgrounds to use for logos and elements you create in Photoshop. You will see how to make a sunburst, a halftone gradient and a custom colored and lit pattern background.This is one of the backgrounds we will make::
Lynda - Photoshop CC 2017 One-on-One: Advanced (Updated)
Size: 9.93 GB | Duration: 17h 38m | Video: AVC (.mp4) 1280x720 15&30fps | Audio: AAC 48KHz 2ch
Genre: eLearning | Level: Advanced | Language: English
Take your Photoshop skills to the next level. This advanced course is the second installment in the comprehensive one-on-one training series by industry expert Deke McClelland.
Learn 2D Game Special Effect Animation in Photoshop
English | 4 hrs | Video: 720p | 514 MB
English | 48m | Video: 1080p | 412 MB
Get up to speed on Photoshop CC 2018! Join Scott Kelby as he goes through all of the new features added to this latest release. There’s something here for everybody. There are new features in Camera Raw, new ways to quickly share to social media, new ways to organize your brushes, improvements to the Pen Tool, cool technology previews, performance enhancements, and a whole lot more!
- This course is a beginner course on how to use Adobe Photoshop CS6 from zero, to advanced users. It is intended for people who want to create complex, great looking images that seem created by a professional.You don't need any previous graphic design experience, just start from zero and learn how to master the most important Adobe Photoshop CS6 features.
- This course is for people who want to learn Photoshop CC as quickly as possible. The course lectures are designed to be well structured and straight to the point. This no fluff approach allows you to learn more in less time.
- This course is an introduction into Adobe Photoshop CC. It will take you from the very beginning of opening Photoshop and learning the various panel windows to importing and working with various images, cleaning up acne in photos, removing objects from images, apply effects, working with vector files, exporting and much more!
- This course is designed to give you all necessary tips and tools to start making great portraits retouching. You may be completely beginner in Adobe Photoshop – we will discuss all tools and commands you need to know without any excessive information. If you are already familiar with Photoshop, but you are not sure how to use it to retouch portraits, this course will give you all clues you need.
Hey guys! My name is Alex and today I’d like to share with you how to create the Rain Effect in Photoshop. We’re going to choose the intensity of the rain and create the desired ambience with the help of colour and tone settings. You’ll learn to create the rain effect in a matter of a couple of hours transforming ordinary images beyond recognition. x
Mastering Selections in Photoshop CC
English | 1hr 59m | Video: 720p | Project files | 707 MB
Master Photoshop's selection tools to gain precise results when compositing or performing advanced image alterations. These Photoshop tips are designed for photographers and photo editors who want a bit more control over their selections, whether selecting fine details like fur and hair, geometric shapes, ranges of color across an image, or noncontiguous objects like the gaps between the leaves of a tree.
Eyes are the focal point of every face. To create engaging portraits, you need to give them extra attention. John Derry breaks down exactly how to make the most of a subject's eyes, reviewing the three major areas for enhancement: iris, pupil, and eyelashes. He also reviews photo "painting" techniques for reducing distractions, modifying contrast and lighting, and directing the viewer's attention toward the subject's face, revealing their inner emotions.
English | 1hr 29m | Video: 720p | 1.2 GB
One of the most challenging photo restoration tasks involves recreating missing pieces of a severely damaged photo. In this course, master restorationist Neil Rhodes steps through examples of severely damaged photos, showing how to reconstruct missing faces and body parts, as well as objects and background details, with Photoshop's Patch command, content-aware toolset, and the Puppet Warp tool.
- Many long-time digital photographers use a workflow that involves Adobe Bridge, Camera Raw, and Photoshop. If that describes you, you might be working too hard. In this course, discover how to modernize your photographic workflow—and save time—by swapping Bridge and Camera Raw for Lightroom Classic CC. Bryan O'Neil Hughes walks through a modern photographic workflow that incorporates Lightroom and Photoshop. He shines a spotlight on the highly-adaptable Lightroom, with which you can use your mobile device to capture high-fidelity raw files, offload your legacy camera raw files onto mobile devices, and edit both kinds of files on mobile devices. He also explains how to leverage Lightroom and Photoshop on the desktop. Plus—because the world is going mobile—he shares insights on how to fit Lightroom for mobile, Photoshop Fix, and Behance into your workflow.
- In this course, Bryan O'Neil Hughes describes a modern photographic workflow that pairs Photoshop with Lightroom Classic CC. Learn the differences between a Bridge and ACR workflow and a Lightroom Classic CC workflow, and see how to take advantage of Lightroom Classic CC's features to work more efficiently.
Duration: 5hrs 30m | Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 30fps | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 ch | 1.3 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | +Project files
This is a total 5 hours30 minutes real time video with audio of step by step to study and paint CrowWing and Bird Girl.
This is a total 13 hours 30 minutes real-time video with audio of step by step to study rocks, bone, and also simple geometry for beginners.
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Project files Included
This is a 8 hours 30 minutes real time video of step by step to study glass materials and painting.
Duration: 7 hrs | Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 30fps | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 ch | 2.2 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English.
This is a 7 hours real time video of step by step to study stone materials and painting.
English | 1hr 16m | Video: 720p | Project files | 157 MB
In this tutorial I offer a variety of tips and approaches to drawing hair, including a detailed step by step tutorial and smaller step by step sections. My tutorials are designed for both beginners and intermediate artists, and are aimed to teach the basic knowledge required to draw/design characters quickly and without reliance on references.
In this advanced manipulation course we will create a fantasy scene using stock photos and 3D objects rendered. The course is structured in 5 parts that cover the most important steps when creating any manipulation. You’ll learn how to create realistic light effects using fusion modes and simple painting techniques to create lights on the scene and objects.
Duration: 6hr 30m | Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720 30fps | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2 ch | 1.3 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
In this concept design tutorial I will cover the important basics of how to approach a hardware design for the entertainment industry. Real time recording of quantity over quality sketches allow to explore one design in a lot of iterations. Exploring your design is the key to a succesful design!