English | 1.5 hours | Video: 720p | 1.57 GB
Size: 1.81 GB | Duration: 2h 38m | Video: AVC (.mp4) 1280x720 30fps | Audio: AAC 48KHz 2ch
Genre: eLearning | Level: Intermediate | Language: English
All video editors use titles in their work: intro and ending titles, lower thirds, scrolling titles, and many other types of infographics. In this course, Luisa Winters takes you through creating and optimizing titles and graphics using Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
Size: 4.94 GB | Duration: 2h 14m | Video: AVC (.mp4) 1280x720 30fps | Audio: AAC 48KHz 2ch
Genre: eLearning | Level: Beginner | Language: English
Premiere Pro: key green screen, closed captions, remove audio noise, Lumetri Color, proxies, tracking & more in Premiere
English | 5 Hours | Video: 720p | 3.8 GB
Duration: 2hr 42m | Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 30fps | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 ch | 845 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Learn how to use Davinci resolve video editing software, the video editing software that is used by top Hollywood movie producers. In my opinion this tool is better than Camtasia. The best part is that it is free, though there is a paid version but we will not go into that because the free version is completely fine with our video editing needs.
Master Video Editing with Free Industry Leading Video Editing Application DaVinci Resolve
Want to Start Video Creation Work and Earn Money? - VideoRobot Grab Your Copy AIKShop.com/VR for Promo Offer Just One Time Fee. Learn VideoRobot Step by Step - Video Creation New Way to Make Money
- If you are looking for a video editing application that will allow you to edit videos however you want them, Adobe Premiere Pro is the best answer. Premiere Pro is used by professionals across the world for every type of production from business & marketing videos, music videos to documentaries, feature films. This full course is the best way to jump right in and start editing.
Grow your brand & get more customers with real-world YouTube marketing techniques: YouTube Ads, funnels, SEO, + more!
MP4 | Video: 720p | Duration: 3:11:27 | English | Subtitles: VTT | 1834.6 MB
Learn how to use iMovie, the popular video editing software from Apple. Instructor Garrick Chow shares what you need to know to create high-quality, compelling video projects for work or for home. First, learn how to get your footage into iMovie-from a camera or your hard drive-and navigate around the interface. Garrick then provides an overview of the entire editing process-fine-tuning clips, adjusting color, adding titles and music, transitioning from one clip to the next, adjusting the speed of clips, and more. At the end of the course, he shows how to export your movies to share with the world. This course is fully revised to reflect the latest iMovie interface.
Creating a Short Film: 07 Cinematography
English | 4hr 45m | Video: 720p | 2.3 GB
The 13-part Creating a Short Film training series showcases what it actually takes to create a short film—from the brainstorming stage, all the way until opening night. Each installment of the series focuses on different aspects of the production workflow.
What exactly does a video producer do? Understanding the role of the modern video producer will help you recognize if you have the skills and the mindset to take on the job.
Fast guide for learning video editing inside of DaVinci Resolve 14 - the best free cross platform video editor you can install right now.
- Practice your NUKE skills and prepare for the zombie apocalypse in this NUKE Compositing tutorial. Along with the green-screen zombie clip and graveyard plate supplied in the exercise files, you'll use NUKE's keying, color correction, and effects tools to make a zombie rise from the grave and animate the glow of an approaching zombie hoard.First you'll learn how to apply a quick key with Primatte, and enhance the zombie with realistic blood, red eyes, and fangs. Then, turning to the graveyard plate, you'll make a day-for-night color correction and add interactive lighting. Finally, you'll composite the key, plate, and effects and finalize the shot, using color correction and a push in effect. The process is broken down into easy-to-watch five-minute videos, rich in valuable VFX production techniques from compositing guru Steve Wright.
- Force fields can trap characters and stop them in their tracks. But most of the time they're virtual barriers, created by VFX compositing gurus like Steve Wright. In this project-based course, Steve shows how to build a show-stopping sci-fi force field using NUKE. He shows how to add life to a basic matte painting by animating the doors, and then keys the green-screen footage and carefully composites the main character, an armored space fighter, back into the scene. Then, using NUKE's Noise node, Steve creates the force field animation and multiplies it for maximum effect. Finally, to really sell the scene, he adds interactive lighting, motion blur, and other finishing touches. Tune in to learn how to recreate this effect in your own projects.
- Practice your NUKE compositing skills while you build something truly out of this world: an alien portal. In this project, VFX compositing guru Steve Wright uses footage shot with a RED camera, a CG-rendered character, and a matte painting—assets included with the exercise files. He composites the character into the scene, and then uses camera tracking to create a solve for laying in the portal and portal rays—effects created from scratch with NUKE's Noise node. Finally, he shows how to color correct the shot and add interactive lighting effects.
- Visual effects dominate at the box office, and Nuke is the compositing software that is used at high-end studios to create those mind-blowing effects. In this comprehensive course, digital compositing pioneer and Nuke authority Steve Wright introduces this complex and powerful tool to visual effects artists new to Nuke. Starting with an introduction to the unique node-based interface and progressing through techniques like color correction, keying, rotoscoping, and tracking, this course covers Nuke from top to bottom.
Today, everyone is shooting video on their cell phones. And although they manage to capture content, they're still making a lot of newbie mistakes. With the simple tools and adjustments you will learn in this course, you can go from simply capturing content on your smart device, to capturing video that looks and sounds great! In this short course you will learn exactly how to shoot great videos on your cell phone!
MP4 | Video: 720p | Duration: 1:37:34 | English | Subtitles: VTT | 1797.8 MB
MP4 | Video: 720p | Duration: 1:47:17 | English | Subtitles: VTT | 216.7 MB
Learn how to start a YouTube channel to market a product or service and generate ad revenue. Join experienced YouTube optimizer Anson Alexander as he shares his strategies for succeeding on the world's largest video platform. This course shows marketers and content creators how to market and monetize videos on YouTube, where more than 6 billion hours are watched monthly.
English | 17+ hrs | Video: 720p | 10.2 GB
Have you ever thought about using your talents, training and equipment to design moving images to tell a story? This film workshop is your opportunity to learn how to become a visual storyteller with Jeff Medford and Ross Hockrow. Whether you're a photographer or an aspiring filmmaker, you will come out of this class with all of the skills to produce web commercials, wedding, birth, family and event films
- mocha 4 Essential Training is designed to get you working quickly with Imagineer Systems's powerful planar tracking tool. This project-based course teaches the core ideas that drive the entire mocha family of products, including mocha AE CC, mocha AE, and mocha Pro. Throughout this training, you will become more confident in when and how you use mocha to solve different challenges. Ben Brownlee covers the core modules, preferences, and useful keyboard shortcuts in mocha, and then dives into different planar tracking techniques: match moving, 3D camera solves, custom shape creation, rotoscoping, and more. He also offers a quick start guide and troubleshooting tips, and reviews the process for exporting mocha tracking data to programs such as After Effects, Apple Motion, Final Cut Pro, and Boris CC.