Daz Bryce 6.1 | 650 MB
Bryce is an award winning, fun, feature-packed 3D modeling and animation package designed to allow new users to quickly create and render stunning 3D environments. Bryce combines exceptional power with an innovative interface for incredible ease of use. Add wildlife, people, props and more to your scenes via the DAZ|Studio character plug-in in addition to terrain, water, sky, rocks, clouds, fog, vegetation, and architecture for which Bryce has long been the standard.
* New in Bryce 6! - Mac- Intel Compatibility
* New in Bryce 6! - Image Based Lighting via HDRI
* New in Bryce 6! - Animation Import via DAZ|Studio
* New in Bryce 6! - Mesh Export of Booleans
* New in Bryce 6! - Image-Based Brushes within the Terrain Editor
* New in Bryce 6! - 16-Bit Greyscale Image Import within the Terrain Editor
* New in Bryce 6! - Random Replicate Tool
* New in Bryce 6! - Support for Dual-Processors and Hyperthreading
* New in Bryce 6! - Compressed File format
* New in Bryce 6! - Custom Image Textures on the Moon
* New in Bryce 6! - Improved Preset Managers
* New in Bryce 6! - Mouse-Over Tool Tips
* Updated Documentation
* DAZ|Studio 184.108.40.206
* Dramatic Render Speed Increase: Render your favorite scenes over 30% faster on average than in version 5.0 with no image quality loss at all!
* DAZ|Studio Character Plug-in - easily load and edit thousands of 3D figures, vehicles, wildlife and more.
* Enhanced OpenGL Support - see, in real time, the texture maps applied to objects in your scene in eight different display styles.
* Bryce Lightning 2.0 - With a new interface, this network render application speeds up processing time by utilizing advanced image compression for improved rendering over either a Local Area Network (LAN) or a Wide Area Network (WAN).
* Terrain Editor - enjoy greater visible detail with increased resolution coupled with an improved default display style while editing terrains, fully scalable 2D and 3D image previews, and a timeline for controlling the progression of animations.
* Tree Lab - place realistic trees in your scenes, specifying details such as tree type, branch density, leaf or needle density, coloration and more
* Light Lab - enjoy robust control over lighting direction, intensity, and tinting from one or more sources to ensure a more accurate production of real-world environments
* Texture Editor - easily import, create and edit preset textures then save them as new textures for future use
* Rendering Options - achieve a new level of realism in your scenes with Soft Shadows, Blurred Reflections, Blurred
* Transmission (frosted glass), True Ambient Lighting and Depth of Field. Plus, take advantage of optimizations designed to speed up the creation of architectural scenes.
* Metaballs Support - save valuable time with Metaballs technology that lets you create organic shapes without the need for high-polygon modeling
* Intuitive User Interface - take advantage of handy palettes to create and edit objects, design scenes and render final images quickly -- a great way for new users to learn Bryce!
* Presets - explore a limitless number of textures and landscapes with preset collections that include terrain, water, sky, rocks, clouds and fog.
* Over 550 MB's of included content
* Landscape Creation - quickly and easily produce remarkably realistic landscapes, impressive fantasy worlds and other dynamic scenes
* Image-Editing Tools - import 2D images from a variety of formats, transform them into 3D objects, then incorporate them into your scenes
* Animation and Web Capabilities - create Web animations, generate thumbnail images and preview them in storyboard format, and create virtual tours using QuickTime[TM]
Hide Your IP & Protect Your Privacy!
Get Your 15 Day Free Trial Now.
TO MAC USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
RAR Expander 0.8.5 Beta 4 and extract password protected files without error.