Grid Integration of Wind Energy: Onshore and Offshore Conversion Systems, 3 edition by Siegfried Heier
English | 2014 | ISBN: 1119962943 | ISBN-13: 9781119962946 | 520 pages | PDF | 11 MB
This popular reference describes the integration of wind-generated power into electrical power systems and, with the use of advanced control systems, illustrates how wind farms can be made to operate like conventional power plants.
Brand new material includes:
• comprehensive treatment of onshore and offshore grid integration
• updated legislative guidelines for the design, construction and installation of wind power plants
• the fundamental characteristics and theoretical tools of electrical and mechanical components and their interactions
• new and future types of generators, converters, power electronics and controller designs
• improved use of grid capacities and grid support for fixed- and variable-speed controlled wind power plants
• options for grid control and power reserve provision in wind power plants and wind farms
This resource is an excellent guide for researchers and practitioners involved in the planning, installation and grid integration of wind turbines and power plants. It is also highly beneficial to university students studying wind power technology, renewable energy and power systems, and to practitioners in wind engineering, turbine design and manufacture and electrical power engineering.
Hide Your IP & Protect Your Privacy!
Get Your 15 Day Free Trial Now.
TO MAC USERS: If RAR password doesn't work, use this archive program:
RAR Expander 0.8.5 Beta 4 and extract password protected files without error.